INFJ Confessions 407) I’ve always identified as an INFJ. Now, I’m becoming this…outgoing, flirty, party animal. I don’t know if it’s because of the way I was raised, that I suppressed this side, or the fact that I was abused made me look at myself in a completely different light, losing my inhibitions. I still am thoughtful, kind and a humanitarian…I just also really want to get drunk, have one night stands and forget everything.
- wanderer-of-thoughts likes this
- liquor-liquor-lipss likes this
- christmascapsicle likes this
- waywardddaughter likes this
- life-equals-music likes this
- perfectisonlyaword likes this
- brighteyedkelsey likes this
- celestialeternity reblogged this from infjconfessions
- celestialeternity likes this
- theceiling likes this
- jhuang916 said:Being outgoing and partying doesn’t necessarily mean you’re no longer introverted. It could be a period of independent freedom that you’re enjoying.
- whiteoleander said:INFJs tend to go through a period of individuation around the age of 20 or so. They experience a newfound need for independence, and it can surprise both the INFJ and their friends and family, who have otherwise seem them as quite dependent.
- oh-shit-no likes this
- suspensibles reblogged this from infjconfessions and added:
- infjconfessions posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zi7upvJUIli-