INFJ Confession 1280) Somehow I don’t see an INFJ x INFJ relationship working… they are too alike, and if they are both prone to depression everything would get sad and emo and dark, duh. INFJs need a happy person!
- jjadeinfinite likes this
- lampimeanspond likes this
- lilykit627 reblogged this from infjconfessions and added:
- herself-rediscovered reblogged this from infjconfessions and added:
- beallmysinsrememberd said:Wrong! As long as both of them are open and honest about their feelings, each can be a stabilizing influence on the other.
- blooming-sage said:INFJ x INFP is definitely a challenge
- winged-serpent said:Anything’s possible.
- gilalyallen likes this
- dottiffany likes this
- elenasdeadheart likes this
- heinouzdavestrider said:I don’t even know. I’ve been in one and I have no clue what happened… we were fine the entire relationship (I thought), and then she broke up with me.
- thedarkamethyst likes this
- infjconfessions posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zi7upvNOWjno